Monthly meetings IGS first semester 2019:
- Governance and risk (+ extra financial risks).
Invited speaker Alberto Gallego, CEO of Willis Towers Watson Iberia.
- Boards of Directors: authority, responsibility, power, incentives.
Fernando del Pino, Columnist, Private Investor and Former Counsellor of Ferrovial.
- Audit and Control Committee
Angel Durández, Independent Counsellor at Repsol.
- Governance and crisis situations.
Jacobo González-Robatto, President of Grupo Nueva Pescanova.
- Remuneration of the Counsellors.
Ramón Gómez de Olea, Managing Partner at Russell Reynolds.
- Governance and family business.
Juan Corona, General Director of the Family Business Institute.
- Kick off meeting.
Presentation of the Institute, by José María Beneyto, President, and Luis Huete, Vice President.
- Lecture: “Independent, independent counsellors?” by Juan Arena, President of the Fundación Empresa y Sociedad, and former President of Bankinter.
- Presidents Forum: Intervention by Sebastián Albella, President of the CNMV, on Appointments and Remuneration Committees.